Saturday, September 23, 2017

UPDATES!

Hello!

So, I'm sure some of you are wondering where my Spectra series has gotten to.
Whelp, lemme tell you, it is under some SERIOUS reconstruction.
But, have no fear, it is still not completely off of the table. I love the premise, and I have worked out a well-functioning storyline. I just really need to hash out some character development and add/subtract characters where I deem necessary. It's all quite complicated at the moment, so to break it up, I've decided to start writing something totally off-the-wall different.

I'm taking on the role of John Green, y'all.
...Or something like him.

I'll be putting out some short installments of a new book? novella? series? that I have chosen to call Io for now. (Yes, as in the Galilean moon of Jupiter).

I'll be posting the prologue immediately following this update. I have no idea how often I'm going to be writing these installments, so bear with me!

Fair winds!

No comments:

Post a Comment