Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I'm Too Lazy To Think Of A Good Movie Pun...

...So Here's My Word Count Wednesday!

What I'm Working On
I'm definitely still working on my Spectra series, have no fear! It has not been abandoned yet. I just don't want to put out my next installment for a little bit because it's a bit risky right now. I might end up having to go back and change something later, so to spare you the confusion, I'm putting the installments on pause for a few days until I have a solid idea of where I want the story to go right now.

Word Count: 3500

How I Feel About The Process
Oh my god, it's slow going. I'm in the process of switching jobs, so most of my time has been dedicated to balancing them both while I wait for my two weeks to be up. I haven't been able to write much at all, but I get a few hundred words in here and there.

What I'm Reading Right Now
I was reading The Rule Of Thought by James Dashner, but I was an idiot and left my book someplace while I was out and now I can't find it. Oh well, good thing the local library has a couple copies! So I switched books, and I'm now reading A Wrinkle In Time by Madeline L'Engle.

IM DYING
-dead

No comments:

Post a Comment