Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

... What do you mean that only counts as one word!

What I'm Working On
I've been continuing with my Spectra installments! I have one more lined up for this weekend, the only issue is, I have yet to write the next. I've been so incredibly busy. I'm actively job hunting at the moment because my job has turned out to be less than satisfactory, so I've been dedicating all of my time to that. Not to mention mid-terms! But, luckily, I have thrown in some poems here and there, so I'm not at a flat zero this week!
(I also might be writing another song)

Word Count: 201

How I Feel About The Process
It's been pretty okay! I've been utilizing my boyfriend quite a bit this past week with my poems and songwriting, so give a round of applause to him. He's been the biggest help EVER!

What I'm Reading Right Now
I actually just finished The Eye of Minds by James Dashner. It was pretty alright! I'm very excited to read the next two installments.

A spoonful of sugar helps the crippling anxiety go down!
      -Mary "Grades-Be-Droppin" Poppins

No comments:

Post a Comment